AND 
In my fridge and on my food shelf I have a variety of foods. The food people eat can tell a lot about a person. Sometimes people eat more of a type of food depending on their ethnicity and culture. The food I eat however is not really a reflection on my ethnicity. I am Irish and Swedish but I do not eat a lot of Irish and Swedish food. The food in my fridge and on my shelf is a combination of both some healthy food and junk food. I try to eat healthy to stay in shape and stay healthy but I also love food that is not always the best for you. I try to keep a pretty balanced diet, kind of like my personality. I do not only strictly eat one type of food, healthy or unhealthy, because I like both. That is like a lot of different things in my life, I try to keep an open mind to a lot of things and can go either way, just like my diet. The healthy food in my fridge represents the side of me that likes to take care of myself. I try to eat some healthy food because I am an athlete here so it is important that I stay in shape. My unhealthy side that loves to eat junk food represents my fun side. I love to go out and have a good time and do exciting things. There are still a lot of things the food people eat cannot tell about a person. There is a lot more to my personality than what comes from my diet, but my diet represents how I try to live an over all balance life style.
I totally agree with you about trying to keep a balance between eating healthy and junk food. If I could I would eat junk food all day but then I know that practice would be impossible. Not like it isn't already or anything. kill me! haha
ReplyDelete